Thursday, January 19, 2012

Earring Inspired Outfit

Whenever my mom took us shopping for school clothes we had to make sure that every single piece we bought matched everything we already owned. No bold patterns and one of a kind pieces for this girl growing up. Her fashion advice still lives in me to this day. My favorite color is black and I always favor pieces of statement jewelry or a scarf to jazz up an outfit. Sometimes I pick out my entire outfit based on what earrings I want to wear. I have short hair, so the earrings I wear are sometimes the most noticed thing I'm wearing. Check out this little outfit selection I put together on Polyvore. Obviously, I'm loving the belted flowy dress - perhaps it was the adorable earrings that inspired me? Um, yes, that's what it was!
Earring Inspired Outfit


Dorothy Perkins t shirt dress, $55
Party dress, £25
Long sleeve dress, £20
Wrap dress, €40
Rupert Sanderson high heels, $595
Pearl earrings


Do you have a favorite pair of earrings or a necklace that inspires you to put together a snazzy outfit?

If so, send us a pic and we'll put it up on the blog for photo Fridays!

xo
Sarah

I followed suit with Sarah here on this one, but I started with a coat. I love this Relwen coat! I was lucky enough to find it on a sale rack in Anthropologie post holidays, and literally gasped out loud. It is kind of the coat of my dreams. So much fun thinking about all the beautiful wares out there to pair with it. What's your favorite go to piece these days? xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment