Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lisa's A to Z's


Thanks to Sarah for getting the intros started. Without further or due, here's my A to Z.

A. Age: 35 I'll be 36 in February. How can that be? I still feel 17!

B. Bed size: Queen, shared with my man the Bear and my dog, Sherman.

C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming

D. Dogs: Sherman the Wondermutt

E. Essential start to your day: Saying good morning to my daughter, the Bean.

F. Favorite color: Red. Bright orange red to be exact.

G. Gold or Silver: Gold

H. Height: 5’10” and then some.

I. Instruments you play: Guitar. A beautiful one of a kind 1976 factory second Gibson Hummingbird.

J. Job title: Maven of Make

K. Kids: Yep, the Bean, my darling daughter.

L. Live: Funky Quintessential Victorian in lovely SF.

M. Mother’s name: Lorraine

N. Nicknames: Lis, Lea, Anderson

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes, after my daughter was born.

P. Pet peeves: People who convince themselves that the right thing is what everyone else is doing.

Q. Quote from a movie: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

R. Right or left handed: Both!

S. Siblings: Nope

T. Television: Anything on HBO. Boxing included :)

U. Underwear: Augh.

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: I’m not a big fan of beets.

W. What makes you run late: Inspiration

X. X-Rays you’ve had: One, my back.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Macaroons

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe

Thanks for reading! What's your A to Z?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your movie quote was WAY cooler than mine.

    ReplyDelete