Friday, January 13, 2012

Photo Friday


Photo Fridays!

How about awesome sauce Friday?! How was your week? Are you delving into that 2012 to do list yet?

This week has been crazy, which is the new normal for me. The Bean's Aunt was visiting, I was busy reworking some Zelma Rose Dry Goods designs for 2012, and I went over to Stich Labs for an IndieMade interview. Most importantly, I was reminded of just how much I love old school Dr. Dre. Gin and Juice totally turned my Tuesday around! Sarah, of course, has been busy as always, celebrating Nat's birthday, taking awesome pics and prepping for the Success Squad meeting this weekend.

Below are pics from my trip to the beach with the Bean and Sarah's romp around downtown.

So here we go, San Francisco from city to shore...







Until next week...

xoxo

Lisa & Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I could use a gin and juice right about now! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete