Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sarah's A to Z

Hey, hey, hey! It is my first post on the Awfully Grand blog and wow am I ready for this year to be awesome!! I thought it'd be a good idea for you to get to know Lisa & I in an unusual way, so here are the A-Z's of me. 

What would your A-Z's be??

A. Age: Whoa, I'm going to be 35 on 1/21/2012

B. Bed size: King all the way!

C. Chore that you hate: Dusting & cleaning the bathroom

D. Dogs: Not right now, but one day 

E. Essential start to your day: Big piping hot cup of delicious coffee

F. Favorite color: Black or glitter (is glitter even a color?!)

G. Gold or Silver: More of a silver girl than gold

H. Height: 5'7"

I. Instruments you play: Yeah, no! 

J. Job title: Professional photographer & Director of Educational Programming & Acquisitions at a small LGBT Arts Organization in SF

K. Kids: CATS NOT KIDS is my motto

L. Live: With my wife in Twin Peaks, San Francisco

M. Mother’s name: Kathleen

N. Nicknames: SD or Deragon

O. Overnight hospital stays: Thankfully, no

P. Pet peeves: Finding a parking spot

Q. Quote from a movie: "We're going to need a bigger boat." - JAWS

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Little sister, Emily & older step sister, Laura

T. TV Shows: Anything on Food Network

U. Underwear: Duh

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Tomatoes!!

W. What makes you run late: Can't find my Clipper card or I'm having a wardrobe dilemma

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Never broken a bone

Y. Yummy food that you make: Chocolate mayonnaise cupcakes, cookies, gyros, shrimp & crab risotto, steak & potatoes, the list goes on & on!  

Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys, monkeys, monkeys!

So nice to meet you and OMG I am so ready/excited/thrilled/ecstatic to be starting this year out on this blog with my girl, Lisa. 

Thanks!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment