Awfully Grand & Awfully Lame
- Blogging! Things are really taking off for me over at IndieMade. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Craft Correspondent Blogger and resource writer for the fab website dedicated to independent craft stars and artists. I posted a piece this week about Stitch Labs, the San Francisco based inventory management software system. I heart them! You can read the piece here.
- Treasuries! My new fab photos over at the Zelma Rose Handmade Goods Etsy shop are spreading like wildfire. I can't keep track of all the treasuries! Here's one of my favorites.
- Teaming up with my friend Ashley to get ourselves in shape. I miss being skinny.
- Spending this Friday with Sarah as we shoot a look book for Zelma Rose!
- Teething. Enough already! Two molars, two front teeth all cutting at once and four others still growing. Poor Bean! I'm so glad we don't remember the pain.
- Gas prices. Really?! It's not even summer yet.
- Sorting, sifting, packing. It never ends.