Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Awfully Grand & Awfully Lame - Feb 29th

Awfully Grand & Awfully Lame

The good, the bad & the ugly.


  • Blogging! Things are really taking off for me over at IndieMade. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Craft Correspondent Blogger and resource writer for the fab website dedicated to independent craft stars and artists. I posted a piece this week about Stitch Labs, the San Francisco based inventory management software system. I heart them! You can read the piece here.
  • Treasuries! My new fab photos over at the Zelma Rose Handmade Goods Etsy shop are spreading like wildfire. I can't keep track of all the treasuries! Here's one of my favorites.

  • Teaming up with my friend Ashley to get ourselves in shape. I miss being skinny.
  • Spending this Friday with Sarah as we shoot a look book for Zelma Rose!


  • Teething. Enough already! Two molars, two front teeth all cutting at once and four others still growing. Poor Bean! I'm so glad we don't remember the pain.
  • Gas prices. Really?! It's not even summer yet.
  • Sorting, sifting, packing. It never ends.
What do you have to say about this week?

xo

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Awfully Grand is shooting the lookbook with you, completing the February Photo A Day Challenge and not missing a single day & silly day job celebrations of Leap Day.

    Awfully Lame is packing up your house and moving. Why is it always so stressful no matter how well you try to plan for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awfully grand- funny birthday cards to make you smile.
    Awfully lame- hospital stays, still sick toddlers, missing my guys.

    ReplyDelete