- Let's hear it for fantastic food! Nopa, Nopalito, and Mariposa Bakery I'm calling you out!
- Brunch with Sarah! It's crazy how many ideas we generate face to face. Love it!
- Birthdays. The February birthdays keep going strong! So many lovely ladies celebrating this month. Ashley, Kristina, Laine, Mom, & Gina, February is fierce.
- Being reintroduced to a book I loved as a kid. Anyone else remember Leo the Late Bloomer?
- New York Fashion Week. Need I say more?
- Saying I was going to bump up my cardio this weekend and here it is already Wednesday.
- Everything about the Grammy's except Adele.
- Watching the following happen for the hundredth time:
- A house dating back to the 1890's is purchased by a jerk.
- This house is then leveled to the ground.
- A house three times it's size is built that resembles a cinder block, or a Flying J Rest Stop, whichever one you find more offensive.
- The new house casts an enormous shadow on the old and original houses on either side.
- No one is outraged. Yeah, well I think it sucks.
What do you have to rant/celebrate this week?