Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo Friday: The Oxford

I love oxfords. Always. Forever. Classic, comfortable, and of course a menswear staple, how could I resist. My first pair of oxfords was as part of a Junior Varsity cheerleading uniform. Yeah, I was a cheerleader. Since then I have had many a pair, my favorite being the classic black and white spectator style.


While working in Union Square yesterday, I happened by Cole Haan. How I managed self-control I will never know. It was an oxford extravaganza. Here's some pics of their window display followed by a round up of some of my favorite oxfords.




Source: colehaan.com via lisa on Pinterest



Source: zappos.com via lisa on Pinterest



Source: colehaan.com via lisa on Pinterest



Source: zappos.com via lisa on Pinterest



Source: zappos.com via lisa on Pinterest



Source: colehaan.com via lisa on Pinterest



Source: zappos.com via lisa on Pinterest



Source: zappos.com via lisa on Pinterest





What's your favorite shoe style?

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment