And now for my most favorite part of the week - the celebratory and yet wonderfully ranty Awfully Grand & Awfully Lame. Ready, set go!
- Getting all moved into my new apartment and finishing up painting, kitchen organizing and doing anything/everything that requires a cordless screwdriver.
- Booking a record number of shoots in March and getting inquires about my April availability.
- Another awesome Success Squad meeting last Sunday.
- Got a new haircut from Cirrus at Salon Alta and damn it is CUTE!
- My nephew is turning 3 on Sunday and I'm so excited to be part of his party - decorations, cupcake baking and of course photographing the madness!
- Cabinets that were built in 1970, so nothing remotely tall and or wide fits into them.
- Another electric stove - really?
- The fact that we have to wait many more months before seeing a new episode of Downton Abbey. My wife and I are totally addicted!
What are you thinking is grand or lame this week?