Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Awfully Grand & Awfully Lame - March 28th

Awfully Grand & Awfully Lame

What a week. I can't believe it's only Wednesday. Here's what has made the list thus far...


  • Retail Readiness with Rena Tom! I'm taking this class to polish my selling skills for Zelma Rose and wow! Lots of great information and Rena gets right down to brass tacks. If you want to start selling wholesale, you need this class!
  • Sharing a brain. Sarah and I seem to do this quite often. We will email each other about an event, class, or blog at the same time. That's right! Yesterday we invited each other to an Etsy Craft night at the same time. Creepy or awfully grand? I'm going with awfully grand!
  • Finally kicking this cold/flu I've has for 2 weeks. Being sick is the pits. Being sick without childcare is downright psychotic.

  • Self-centered entitlement. It seems to be running rampant these days. Taking into consideration that there are other people on this planet is a good thing, I promise.
  • Rain. Yes, I know we need it after such a dry winter, but it's almost April and I have some really pretty spring dresses I want to wear. Waaaaaaahhhh.
  • Not having enough time in a day. I feel like I always say this. Seriously though, I need a stunt double.

What are your weekly ups and downs?

xo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment