Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Awfully Grand & Awfully Lame

Hit & Miss


  • Sarah Deragon and Portraits To The People! Sarah & I had a blast shooting the Zelma Rose Handmade Goods Look Book! We are still drooling over the pictures. Here's one of my favorites:

  • Photo Mosaics! I have been playing around with these fun little nuggets over on bighugelabs.com. You can create any number of columns and rows. I'm kind of obsessed!

  • Pulling it all together! My new logo and a ton of other super cool branding goodies were finished this week by non other than rock star designer Molly Covert of Rabbit Foot Fern. Besides being generally awesome, Molly also has a deep appreciation of 90's hip hop. Yeah, Sarah and I are total Molly fans! And here's a look at that new logo!

  • Getting back to writing about psychology! I'm having a great time with my Awfully Grand posts about boundaries this week.


  • I'm including sorting, sifting, and packing again this week. It seriously NEVER ends!
  • Not having time to watch baseball. I know it's only spring training, but I really am that obsessed.
  • Wanting to be with your best friend when she is oh so very far away. Still working on that teleportation device Gina?
What do you have to say about this week?

xo

2 comments:

  1. Awfully Grand:
    -The Look Book and the boogie we had when Nelly played on Pandora.
    -Moving into a fantastic new apt in the Inner Richmond.
    -Taking only one form of public transportation to work now.

    Awfully Lame:
    -Putting too many cloves of garlic in my pesto, so now I have stinky breath.
    -Unpacking moving boxes and finding places for all of my trinkets.
    -Exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awfully grand-
    -having my husband and parents help me since I can't really do so much.
    -a healthy two year old who is back to himself and even at two knows just when to say "mama beautiful, mama amazing"
    -actually being able to read and watch movies in their entirety.

    Awfully lame-
    -Contractions, contractions, contractions
    -getting sent home from the doctor with him saying "I'm ok with this" it was my doctors partner, wish my doctor was, in yesterday.
    -lack of teleportation.

    PS....Lisa you made me tear up! Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete