- Sarah Deragon and Portraits To The People! Sarah & I had a blast shooting the Zelma Rose Handmade Goods Look Book! We are still drooling over the pictures. Here's one of my favorites:
- Photo Mosaics! I have been playing around with these fun little nuggets over on bighugelabs.com. You can create any number of columns and rows. I'm kind of obsessed!
- Pulling it all together! My new logo and a ton of other super cool branding goodies were finished this week by non other than rock star designer Molly Covert of Rabbit Foot Fern. Besides being generally awesome, Molly also has a deep appreciation of 90's hip hop. Yeah, Sarah and I are total Molly fans! And here's a look at that new logo!
- Getting back to writing about psychology! I'm having a great time with my Awfully Grand posts about boundaries this week.
- I'm including sorting, sifting, and packing again this week. It seriously NEVER ends!
- Not having time to watch baseball. I know it's only spring training, but I really am that obsessed.
- Wanting to be with your best friend when she is oh so very far away. Still working on that teleportation device Gina?