Friday, March 16, 2012

Photo Friday - FatMumSlim Photo A Day Challenge

Lisa and I are both taking part of the photo a day challenge on the FatMumSlim blog. We wanted to share a few of our favorites with you on this cloudy and rainy San Francisco Friday! Wanna know how I keep up with the photo a day challenge? I make the photo a day list the lock screen on my Iphone, so I see it multiple times a day. I love the challenge of posting a specific pic a day and looking through the hashtags on Instagram is always entertaining. Here are 3 of Lisa's fave pics, followed by mine.

February Photo a Day Fruit

February Photo a Day Front Door

February Photo a Day Green


March Photo A Day - Someone I Talked To

March Photo A Day - A Smile

March Photo A Day - Something I Wore



No comments:

Post a Comment