Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Knot Shots - San Francisco Weddings

If you've ever had a conversation with me about photography I've probably expressed something about how hard weddings are, but last month I was converted. I went down to LA to photograph a beautiful couple and as I was preparing for the shoot, which means I spend hours and hours on wedding blogs, I remembered that wedding photography was how I first fell in love with photography. Was I anywhere close to being where I needed to in order to be a successful wedding photographer? No way! But the past year I've continually honed my skill and style and now I'm ready to come out as a wedding photographer. I'm working on my website, which should launch this week, but I wanted to share with you my fancy new logo by Molly of Rabbit Foot Fern.
If you've never gotten a professional logo or graphic design done before Molly is amazing to work with. The entire process is collaborative and she'll always make you laugh. The vibe we were going for was something that would appeal to both same sex and heterosexual couples, since I want to work with both. I wanted classic muted colors and a strong timeless font. She delivered and I will always sing her praises!
So, if you know of someone who is getting married, recently engaged, coming up on an important anniversary or if you're just in love and want someone to take some fancy pictures of the two of you - call, text or email me. We will have a blast together and you'll get some beautiful images that you can send to your mom. She loves that, you know?!

What are some big plans you're working on?

xo
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah! Lovely logo and great brand name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style! I find no photo that is over-exposed or underexposed. They are all well-made in my eyes and I am in awe!
    same sex wedding san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information. I found it very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about..
    wedding photographer in san diego

    ReplyDelete