Friday, April 20, 2012

A Love Letter to San Francisco

The other day someone asked me why I love Instagram, it was just after the big news hit that Facebook bought them for one billion dollars (this has to be said in a Dr. Evil voice) and I told them that through Instagram photos I write a love letter to San Francisco. I went back over Lisa and my Instagram photos and it is true - most photos we post are honoring our beloved city. I am posting my top 5 favorites from our feeds the past few weeks and you'll notice the prominent Golden Gate Bridge in the pics, yes? We went there early one Saturday morning for a little adventure. We have some big news to share with you about that - not quite ready yet, but when we are - you'll be as stoked as we are!








Are you on Instagram? Post your user name in the comments and we'll follow you!

xo
Sarah

2 comments: