Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Me + You = Blog Lust


Sarah and I are avid readers and researchers. We are total nerds to be honest. I could geek out for hours reading about the wingspan of a Red-tailed Hawk. Yeah, it's that bad! Along with just about everything we can get our hands on, Sarah and I read a lot of blogs!. Each week we do a bit of a casual round-up of what we have read and what stood out to us. There is always something new to learn and discover! Here's a look at some of my favorites that have become a part of my weekly routine.

The Bold Italic is by far my favorite way to hear everything that is new and wonderful going on in San Francisco. They have such an accurate beat on what makes living in SF such a lovely and quirky adventure. The Bold Italic never fails!

I'm a little obsessed with OMHG! Great business tips for creative entrepreneurs and can't live without posts from an expert list of contributors. Plus it's super pretty with lovely photography! OMHG hosts a weekly twitter chat that I highly recommend if you are looking to meet and chat with other creative professionals.

If you have a kid and love vintage, why aren't you reading Modern Kiddo right now?! Alix + Dottie are two of my fave Bay Area Mommies. A great read with carefully curated collections of vintage goodies for your kiddos, the home, and you, Modern Kiddo is a must read.

Calivintage is my fashion oasis. With a careful eye and attention to detail, Erin brings the best of vintage fashion mixed with some new and the quirky for your pleasure. Her street style posts are my favorite. I love to see how people are expressing themselves with fashion!

If there is such a thing as listening to way too much NPR, I'm guilty. Very guilty. When I'm not listening to NPR, I read about NPR. My favorite show is Talk of the Nation. Each morning I check out the blog to see what host Neal Conan will be serving up. It's always good!

If I never had to sleep I would make every single project on the Craft blog. Great photos, inspired projects, and all around fun, Craft never disappoints.

What are some of your favorite weekly reading routines?

xo
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I've read some of them! Not much time for that at the current moment!

    ReplyDelete