Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I, Do - A Curated Wedding Event

This past weekend Lisa of Zelma Rose participated in the first ever I, Do! - A Curated Wedding Event that happened at Firehouse 8. It was really fun to hang out with her and see her new craft set up. She has totally stepped up her game and I got to meet some other fantastic women who sell pretty things - Stephanie of Honey Cooler Handmade & Kelsey of Rose La Mer. Here are some photos I snapped while hanging out with them.


Zelma Rose's packaging is ridic!  
Curated collections for brides/grooms.






You can't see it, but Lisa has a sewing project in her lap. She never stops!  



Kelsey shows me how to wear one of her pieces from Rose La Mer.





Stephanie of Honey Cooler Handmade.


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy after the visit of this blog because it contains an informative and amazing post which i liked very much...
    San Antonio Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should search online as these days there are many sites where you can search for Banquet Halls and even book them online. I am sure you will find something useful and in your budget.

    ReplyDelete