Thursday, June 28, 2012

Intern Wanted

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would need an intern.  I remember about 7 months or so ago having a conversation with Genevieve and Shelly over at Lightbox SF about when it came time to find an intern. At the time I laughed.  Really hard.  But here we are.  Life at Zelma Rose and Wed & Roses has been amping up as of late and I am looking for someone to join the team.



I have yet to really put my dream scenario out there, so here it is:

  • A lady or gent with basic sewing and jewelry making skills.  In other words has sat in front of a sewing machine before, can cut fabric and make chains.  
  • Willing to put in 3 hours a week over at my studio, with the option of some take home fun.
  • Can work this summer's Renegade Craft Fair and help me out with some shows during the holiday season. 
  • Likes 90's hip hop and other ridiculous music genres.
  • Can breakdance, or more importantly thinks they can breakdance.
  • Wicked sense of humor.
  • Believes in being on time and dependable.
  • Interested in seeing how a creative small business works.

If you are this above magical person, then HEY, hit me up.  This position at the moment is unpaid, but I will pimp out those internship forms and letters of rec. And who knows, with your help my business will grow leaps and bounds and you will be the first one with $$$ in yer pocket.

Those of you out there with interns, how is it going?  How did you assemble your dream team?

xo

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! You'll be an awesome mentor. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karrie. Spread the word! Can't wait to see you Saturday :)

      Delete