I have yet to really put my dream scenario out there, so here it is:
- A lady or gent with basic sewing and jewelry making skills. In other words has sat in front of a sewing machine before, can cut fabric and make chains.
- Willing to put in 3 hours a week over at my studio, with the option of some take home fun.
- Can work this summer's Renegade Craft Fair and help me out with some shows during the holiday season.
- Likes 90's hip hop and other ridiculous music genres.
- Can breakdance, or more importantly thinks they can breakdance.
- Wicked sense of humor.
- Believes in being on time and dependable.
- Interested in seeing how a creative small business works.
If you are this above magical person, then HEY, hit me up. This position at the moment is unpaid, but I will pimp out those internship forms and letters of rec. And who knows, with your help my business will grow leaps and bounds and you will be the first one with $$$ in yer pocket.
Those of you out there with interns, how is it going? How did you assemble your dream team?