Friday, June 29, 2012

Progression

The Awfully Grand girls are crossing our t's and tidying up the work space.  Have you noticed our new blog design?  Super pretty, right?!  We have a few more surprises for you in the weeks to come.  Mums the word for now, but holy cow they are gonna be good.

In an effort to get things looking pro, I have also been working on my website and Etsy shops.  I am a product photography geek.  I am always re-styling my product and creating new packaging.  My Pocket Squares are my favorite item to tinker with.  I thought it would be fun to show a progression of my Pocket Square product photography to see where I started and where things are at right now.  They will change again for sure.  I just can't stop tinkering, but here's what we've got for now.

First Product Shot

First Prop Shot

First Prop Shot

First Group Shot

Second Product Shot

Current Product Shot With Packaging

Current Product Shot

Current Product Shot with Boutonniere

Current Product Detail Shot

Well there you have it!  I'll be busy editing and re-working for the next week or so.  Stop on by Zelma Rose and Let me know what you think!

Happy Friday!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment