|Remember when this stuff was supposed to be futuristic? Now it is vintage!|
- Make enough money to support my wife and I through my photography business
- Get out of the country once a year on a plane and take a real vacation for at least 5-10 days
- Photograph the movers and shakers of San Francisco and yet still make time to work with individual healers, therapists, and small business owners that could benefit from a stunning not-so-corporate headshot
- Have an art show featuring just my photography
- Photograph 5-10 intimate weddings a year through my other photography business, Knot Shots
- Do more lifestyle photography for magazines that I adore like San Francisco Magazine, Matchbook Magazine, and Oprah (yes, I said Oprah - I love her lifestyle stuff)
- Write a book or do an E-Course about how to run a Success Squad with Lisa
- Present at a few fun blogger conferences
My list seems pretty out there right now, but as things fall into place and the momentum continues I will add to this list and be fearless about it. I remember the first time I said that I wanted to be a full time photographer out loud and how ridiculous that sounded and look at me now. Hello, it is possible.
What's a few things on your 5 year plan list for your business?
PS - we set a record for most views on the blog yesterday with Lisa's post. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to read it!