Monday, July 16, 2012

Awfully Grand Collaborations - Portraits To The People and Zelma Rose


So so so so so excited to share some photos with you from the recent collaboration between Zelma Rose and Portraits To The People. After our adventure in Alameda, we went to Lisa's house where she totally put on her wedding dress, I won't even tell you how long ago she got married because you would not believe me, and we took new shots for her latest collection. Lisa used the photos on her Etsy shop, Wed and Roses, and also on Zelma Rose. You better go buy something like right now - that's an order, people!














Zelma Rose will be at the Renegade Craft Fair next weekend, so stop by and say HI!

xo
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. The photos are awesome! Nice job as usual Sarah! Maybe one day when I am brave enough to travel cross country with 2 kids we will get to meet! Lisa, I don't even want to talk about the fact that you can fit into your wedding dress. You go girl! NUTS! Such beautiful pieces and great quality too! I speak from experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks G. Yeah Sarah was really nice to say that I slipped into the dress. Reality it was more of a shimmy and a shake. I'm so happy with the pics. As always Sarah is amazing!

      Delete