Thursday, July 19, 2012

Live From the Studio

I have been trying to find ways to share what goes on in the Zelma Rose studio with my customers.  It's challenging as a maker who creates a lot of custom work to get everything photographed and up on the blog, or posted on Facebook, before an order ships, each and every time.  I wanted to find a way to share what I'm up to each week, without having to worry about squeezing in a quick photo shoot before an order ships out.

Enter Live from the Studio!  Why the idea of using my Macbook Photo Booth app had not occurred to me, I'll never know.  It's literally staring me in the face for the better part of my day.  But, inspiration is a time enduring wonder, and here we are, a year into my relationship with Miss Mary Mac (yes, that's what I call my computer) and BAM, the idea hits me.  I'm having a great time with it, after all Photo Booths are FUN! It's quick, easy, and I've been getting great customer feedback about the photos.  I thought I would post a few today to give you all a look at what has been going on this week.  I will be posting the Live from the Studio shots on my Facebook page weekly as I take on new orders and create new designs.

Cross Stitchin'

New Cross Stitch Designs in Progress

Chains & More Chains

Happy Thursday!  If you are cruising Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason this weekend, stop by and say hello!  I'll be in booth 53.

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment