Monday, July 2, 2012

Money, Money, Money!



This week Lisa and I are going to be talking about money. Ugh, I hate talking about money, but we tackle a ton of difficult subjects on the blog and money is no different. Things we're going to cover are: going into debt for your business, how to manage your money within your relationship, when doing free things is worth your while and setting up a 5 year plan.

What would you like to know about?

I'm having trouble getting started this week, so the first big money post is coming to the blog tomorrow!

Stay tuned.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for jumping into the deep, murky waters with this one, ladies. I would love to know more about the emotional process of pricing your products, as well as, how do you estimate your monthly overhead. Also, bank accounts! How do you keep it all separate? Ok, I'm done for now! End rant.

    ReplyDelete