Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Lives On Pinterest Lately

Happy Monday! Wanted to update you all on the awesome stuff we've been putting on Pinterest lately.
We're 100% convinced that Pinterest is not only enhancing our brands it is allowing for exciting new collaborations. For example, did you know that both Lisa and I are pinning for other people now? I did an LGBT themed wedding board for an event planning company called, Pink Cloud 9. Those pins are getting a ton of repins/likes and it makes me happy because there should be more resources for us homos that want to get hitched! Lisa has been working hard on a bunch of wedding boards with me because she's designing beautiful cake toppers and we hope to work with a lot of SF indie brides in the upcoming years. More about the pins I chose down below.....

Ok, ok, it might be cliche to have a rainbow cake at an LGBT wedding, but I had to pin it! 

I like to repin my own stuff - there should be some not-so-corporate looking headshots out there in the world. 

I love pinning stuff to our shared wedding boards and this cake is RIDIC! 

I made a board called "Accessorize The Hell Outta It" to give suggestions to my headshot/online dating clients. 

Lisa's packaging for her pocket squares is like opening a present. I love love love it and people will be inspired by her.

Lisa has this uncanny ability for finding rad pins for our blog. I love this one! 

Did you know that Lisa is going to get a pocket square on Obama? Oh yes, she is! (apologize for the weird screen shot)
You can follow Lisa's boards here and/or mine here.

xo
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Great post Sarah! I heart Pinterest! And can we talk about this photo of Mr. Obama? Is it inappropriate to crush on the President?!

    ReplyDelete