Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair Prep for Zelma Rose

Zelma Rose will be at Renegade Crafts Fair in San Francisco this weekend.
Ahhhh, our favorite time of year - when the summertime Renegade Craft Fair comes to San Francisco. Our very own Lisa, founder of Zelma Rose, will be in booth 53, so you should stop by and say hi. I hear that's she's redesigned her booth displays and they look fantastic. I'd expect nothing else from this super crafting machine!

Last week I hung out with Lisa to help her with some very important craft show prep - cutting chain & fabric. I love working with my hands, so I had a blast! I also brought my camera and snapped some behind the scenes photos for you. Here is the proof that Lisa hand sews every single beautiful pendant and of course she decided to make some new designs for a very special limited edition run. If you go see Lisa, take a photo and email it to us. We'll be doing a recap post soon and would love to include some fan photos!






Hope to see you there!

xo
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always Sarah! Couldn't have done it without you, my master chain maker!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete