Thursday, July 26, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco 2012 - Part II


Woo hoo, here is my annual wrap up of my favorite things at Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco that happened this past weekend at Fort Mason. Looking back over the photos I think that I'm crushing on stuffed things like tattooed men, wool buddies and anything that Emma SanCartier is selling. I will provide the vendor names in the descriptions below the photos.

Sara is the genius behind, Girls Can Tell. I love her stuff! 







Caught a few people getting ready. 
Creative way to sell tshirts. 
Anna Todaro was painting and she had a piece with Gizmo on it. Yeah! 





CounterCoutre with this shirt, um, yeah, I love their cock block shirt SO MUCH! 


Plushie camera lenses? Yes, please! 


Row Boat Press had the funniest new greeting cards.



Folks at Mischief Brigade were the only one with beer cozies! 
Amos Goldbaum has wonderful illustrations. We bought our friend a hoodie for his birthday. 

I am obsessed with Mimi Kirchner original dolls. 
Here is Mimi! 

My wife bought me this adorable wool camera from Wool Buddies! 

I remember when everyone used to have those bulky slide credit card machines! 
Son of a Sailor's jewelry and displays were stunning. I want one of everything! 

   
The super talented, Emma San Cartier, I love her illustrations and these carvings. 

These little guys are magical.
Phew, ok, that's all for Renegade 2012. Congrats to everyone for getting through. See you at the end of the year!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment