Friday, August 17, 2012

Wading Through the Muck

It's been one of those weeks.  We were planning on kicking ass and taking names.  What else could possibly happen when Sarah & I get together 3 x's, hit the town a bunch of nights, shoot a video with our girl Karrie, and plan a working for the weekend get together? A great week was had by all, but something is a little funky for sure.  Despite all the fun and progress with our businesses we both feel like we just can't get things moving.  I've had a great week, personally and business wise, but I've had to remind myself every minute that it has been lovely.



Sarah watched me sew and re-sew a custom bow tie 5 times today until I finally just had to give up and say, "until tomorrow."   Sometimes it's best just to walk away.  My to-do list is at an all time high, my emails are piling up and for some reason this week Sarah & I both feel like we just can accomplish as much as usual.  Words that came to  mind when we were talking about it today were, murky, muck, soupy, stuck, yuck. And CRAP. We keep on keeping on, but we wanted to give a shout out to all of you who are also having a slow week.  Keep trudging through the mud.  Until tomorrow then.

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment