Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Get it Girl



I'm putting out.  Again.  Let's keep this trend going!  There is something so powerful about telling the world what you want.  Women, we don't do it enough, you know that's true.  Let's do it together, make it happen, and cheer each other on.  Between Stephanie, Lauren, Sarah and myself, we have enough of a get it done groove to carry us all through to the next month.

Here's my list.  I want to be kickin' ass and takin' names...


  • Pick up two more wholesale accounts.  Belljar, I'm coming for ya.  Zelma Rose wants to be a Gorgeous Little Thing.



  • Land another magazine feature.  Conde Nast is on the horizon, and I'm so very excited, but I have fashion/lifestyle magazines in my sights.  Lucky, Real Simple, I'm ready.



  • Reach out to some of my favorite shops to work on a line of Pocket Squares and men's accessories super special, just for them.  I'm thinking Mario's in Portland, Welcome Stranger, MAC, Freemans Sporting Club, Unionmade, and Brooklyn Circus.  



  • Finish up my Consulting business website.  Oh yeah, I'm dusting off my psych license to offer psychologically minded solutions for your business!  More on that later. Check out my website, it's a work in progress, but it's getting there.  I want to be droppin' science like it's my job.  How about 3 new clients by next month? I'm thinking tech industry, small design firm, and a small local service industry business.  



  • Writing and more writing.  I have a lot to say about this new consulting venture.  I have not revisited my academic papers in a while.  I miss writing, reading, and most of all relaxing with a good, in-depth longitudinal study. Yes I'm a nerd. 


That should keep me busy for a while.  What will you be up to?  Remember you've got to name it to claim it!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment