Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Me & MARTHA

This is big news!  BIG NEWS!  I was notified on Friday that Zelma Rose is a finalist in the Martha Stewart American Maker Awards!  Whoa.  So what does this mean?  Well, it means that the editors over at Martha Stewart Living now have little 'ol me on their radar.  Insert giddy squeals of happiness here.



Other than that, I have the opportunity to win cold hard cash for my business, a trip to New York City to participate in a Maker event at Grand Central Station, and a spread in Martha Stewart Living.  The skinny about the contest is that Martha Stewart received over 2,000 entries.  She and her peeps narrowed it down to 100, and YOU, the audience get to pick 1 winner by vote!  Here's the super cute badge they sent me:


I would LOVE it if you would go on over to the site, check out my entry and vote!  While you're there, check out the fun video Karrie of Videokard made just for me. You can vote once every single day until September 24.  Let's show Martha just how awfully grand we can be!!  Please spread the word!

Happy Tuesday!

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment