Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend?



Since quitting my day job I've kind of lost all sense of 'normal' time. I know that people have 'weekends' where they don't go into their day job because I used to be one of them, but not anymore. My weekends are now as full of work as my normal weekday schedule was. You see, nothing in my house is of the norm, my partner is a soccer referee and she's super busy all weekend doing games and I'm either out photographing families or at home editing. I'm not sure that I like this new sense of time, but it seems like something that I need to get used to. I am now one of those people out doing fun things in the middle of the day and when I had my day job and I saw those people I was so jealous I could barely see straight. Feels wonderfully weird to be on the other side now!

So, what are you doing this 'weekend' if you actually have one? I have my family mini-sessions and our Success Squads are meeting on Sunday! 

Next week, Lisa and I are going to be talking about collaborations - stay tuned for some amazingness!

xo
Sarah

1 comment: