|This is an Instagram I posted last week after the Makeshift Society mixer.|
Agenda for the Instagram class highlights:
- What is Instagram & how to use it
- Elevate your Instagrams by using outside apps to process your images - wanna learn how to do a double exposure?
- iPhoneography basics like depth of field, composition & lighting
- Photo adventure - we will be hashtagging our images, so you can see what we did later on. Look for the hashtag #makeshiftsocietyclass and I'll share the things we were supposed to photograph in a future blog post on Awfully Grand
- Brainstorming session about how we are using and/or can use Instagram to brand ourselves or promote our businesses
You're totally coming now, huh. Click right HERE to enroll. The class is only $40 - which is less than what I just spent on a pair of earrings. See you on Saturday and remember there's like 100 events going on in San Francisco that weekend, so take the bus or ride your bike.