Monday, November 26, 2012

Forward and Back

Source: piccsy.com via Lisa on Pinterest


As we move toward December, Sarah and I like to look forward and back.  It is critical in business to keep an eye on the past, present and future, all at the same time.  Whoa.  For me, this time of year means working a ton, thinking about my goals for the next year, and post Christmas, taking stock of the health and over all success of my businesses.  In all the excitement and business of the day-to-day I often lose sight of the strides I have made during the year.  To be honest, I come up with new goals everyday.  I just can;t stop.  I reach one mark and move the bar. That's just how I role.  While this keeps things humming, I often forget to step back and take stock of all the little and not so little accomplishments through out the year.  What goals did I set at the beginning of 2012? Where did I fall short? What were the unexpected successes that came along the way?

From now until the end of the year, Sarah and I will be working on those daily reminders.  Join us this week and over the next month as we share our successes, failures, and surprises along the way.  We will be sharing our tips for evaluating success, like making a report card for your business...oooooohhhh, and getting and evaluating feedback and making plans for how we want to put changes in place for 2013.

What's your year end ritual for evaluating your business? What do you look forward to discovering? What has you hiding under the covers?

Lay it on us!

Happy Monday

xo

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment