Monday, November 19, 2012

Ladies and Leadership



Happy Monday! This week we are celebrating ladies and leadership. Today's brief introduction is to get you to start thinking about women in a leadership position you admire. I'm not thinking about lady politicians, I'm thinking about the women that step up into leadership positions because it is a labor of love. Women have an uncanny ability to organize, collaborate and work together in exciting ways that we simply must applaud. A lady in a leadership position that I admire is, Leah Busque, founder of Task Rabbit. I have her "Making the Leap: A Founder's To Do List" printed out and up on my closet door. I look at it every day and draw inspiration from her words. Stay tuned for some exciting stuff on the blog this week!

xo
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Was so honored to be featured! Thank you!!! I hope someone takes away inspiration from my words. <3

    ReplyDelete